Conferences and Meetings of the Identity Community
- TAS3 presentation at the preparation meeting of the Future of the Internet conference in Bled organized by the European Commission, Slovenia, 29 February 2008
- TAS3 presentation at the Future of the Internet conference in Bled, organized by the European Commission , Slovenia, 31 March and 2 April 2008
- TAS3 presentation at the Topical Seminar on ICT Security of Cistrana, Brussels, 15 January 2008
- INFORSID 2008, Trusted Architecture for Securely Shared Service – TAS3 Project Fontainebleau, June 2008
- European Identity Conference 2008. Presentation of CV Universel project with relation to TAS3 project and objectives, networking with other participants and projects leaders. Munich, April 2008.
- TERENA EMC workshop, Marseilles, February 2008
- PrimeLife Kick-off meeting, TAS3 presentation, Zurich, March 2008
- CCGrid 2008 conference, Lyon, 19-22 May 2008
- Data and Applications Security XXII (DBSec08) “What Are the Key Challenges in Distributed Security” LNCS Volume 5094/2008. ISBN 978-3-540-70566-6. DOI 10.1007/978-3-540-70567-3_17 Pages 219-221.
- 4th edition of the International Conference: Information, Assurance and Security, (IAS 2008) Naples, 8-10 Sept 2008
- IPICS, Regensburg Germany, July 2008
- FOSAD, Italy, August 2008.
- ePortfolio and Digital Identity Pan-American conference. Conference presentation and technical session chair, networking, Montréal, 2008
- 7th international EGOV conference 2008, Torino, August 31 – September 5 2008
- ePortfolio 2008, Maastricht, October 2008
- Internet Governance Forum, Hyderabad, India, December 2008 Events, Conferences and Workshops Dec 20th, 2010 TAS3_D11p3_Events_V3p0_final.doc Page 5 of 12
- Meeting of the OECD Information, Computing and Communications Policy Committee, December 2008.
Workshops and training
- TAS3 presentation at the Privacy workshop of NESSI TSD Workgroup in Brussels on 11 April 2008
- VRM Workshop (Vendor Relationship Management) Maastricht, October 2008. About 20 participants. Topics addressed: security requirements for TAS3 architecture in a VRM context
- TAS3 Workshop Netherlands Maastricht, October 2008. About 30 participants.
- “HR-EDU SIG”, ePortfolio August 2008, Maastricht.
- “Web Services Resiliency through Discovery”, ENISA Workshop on Resilience in Service Oriented Systems, Brussels, November 2008.
- XACML Interoperability demonstration, OASIS Open Standards Forum September 2008, Ditton Manor.
- “Securing your Enterprise: Real World Scenarios for Vertical Industries”, OASIS Open Standards Forum September 2008, Ditton Manor.
- Intalio Press Release, May 2008